About The Fit Foodie Ambassador Program:
Do you have a love for food and fitness and enjoy posting about it on your digital platforms? Well we have just the program for you!
John Hancock Hosts the Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie Festival & 5K/10K is looking for dedicated and passionate foodie and fitness enthusiasts that share the belief that a fit and healthy lifestyle can co-exist with delicious foodie experiences. Does this sound like you? Hop on board the Fit Foodie Ambassador train and enjoy the mouth-watering ride.
During this three-month program, you will serve as a Fit Foodie brand ambassador for the Fit Foodie Run and share with your friends and followers what being a Fit Foodie means to you. Whether an amateur foodie, novice runner, elite athlete, or a serious culinary aficionado, we welcome Fit Foodies of all levels, shapes and sizes!
Here’s a sneak peek of the program:
The Good Stuff (What You Get):
• Admission to Fit Foodie Run & post race festival
• Goodies from our event sponsors
• Opportunity to host online race registration giveaways
• The chance to be featured in Fit Foodie’s online media outlets
Qualifications - Applicants Must:
• Applicants must have a strong online media presence
• Applicants must hold a strong voice within the food, fitness, running, or lifestyle communities in the Austin, Clearwater, Denver, Fairfax, or San Diego areas
• Applicants must be enthusiastic about the Fit Foodie Run and willing to share their experiences online
Requirements - Ambassadors Are Required To:
• Publish dedicated pre and post event features on your digital platform(s)
• Follow all Fit Foodie digital platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
• Attend the Fit Foodie Festival & 5K/10K (distances vary by market)
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit an application here. For specific deadlines pertaining to each location, please refer to our Facebook page for more information.
© Copyright 2017 Fast Forward Event Productions - All Rights Reserved